Part-time afternoon evening Pa (with or without housework etc) (Central London)



Experienced Pa seeking part-time afternoon evening work whilst continuing with my studies in W11. I have extensive experience within an international financial insitution and also a renowned global management consultancy but am seeking a part-time private Pa role or someone who is just requires a Pa for a few hours per day. Ideally you will be happy with flexible hours and perhaps even with some remote work. Areas which would be convenient would be Chelsea &amp Kensington particularly Holland Park the City (I currently live in EC1) or anywhere reasonable within zone 1. If you also require some housework and or babysitting I am willing to consider all serious options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweaty Betty Boutique Manager- Battersea (Battersea)

Raiser's Edge Data Assistant required 8-9 plus Holiday Pay (London)

Part Time Junior Pa Project Manager (Croydon)